When accessing our Website, JobPage will learn certain information about you during your visit. How we will handle information we learn about you depends upon what you do when visiting our site.
If you visit our site to read or download information on our pages, we collect and store the following information about you:
1. The name of the domain from which you access the Internet
2. The date and time you access our site
3. The Internet address of the website you used to link directly to our site.
4. The name of the domain and IP from which you access the Internet
5. The date and time you access our site
6. The Internet address of the website you came from
7. Data submitted by forms which appear on pages generated by registered users of JobPage
8. Personal information and usage information pertaining to your registration with us
9. Data and personal information you submit when applying to a job hosted by JobPage
10. Information you send to us while using our site
The information collected is for statistical purposes. JobPage may use software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing the number of visitors to the different sections of our site, what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, JobPage uses software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorised attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
JobPage will not obtain personally-identifying information about you when you visit our site, unless you choose to provide such information to us. Personal data that you do submit to us may be shared with third-party service providers in order to provide the JobPage service to you. We will not sell on your details.
When you sign up to JobPage we will keep in touch with you via email. You may change the types of email that we send you by logging in to your JobPage account and navigating to your settings page.
When applying to a job on JobPage, or creating a profile, the personal details that you choose to share with JobPage will be made available to both JobPage and the companies or persons that you choose to apply or connect to. You may change your personal details by logging in to your JobPage account.
If you choose to connect your social network to JobPage then we may aggregate information from the social network about you, that you have granted us permission to access.
Our payments are securely processed by Recurly, SagePay and Barclaycard. Data will be securely transferred between each service in order to fulfil your payment requests.